Let's Take Your Business to the Next Level
Our programs are professional, informative and customized for any group or workplace.
Our clients have said:
We deliver results...
- These skills have literally changed my life. I have learned a lot of valuable skills in your course.
- Thanks for opening my mind to something that is happening in everyday life that you just don’t realize.
- It taught me how to be calm in pressured situations.
- It showed us communication and organizational skills.
- It showed us the basics of problem solving.
using customized programs...
- This is a very good course that should be taken by all supervisors and management.
- I liked the forum for developing leadership skills with a smallish peer group that understood the challenges I face in my day-to-day activities at work.
- Group discussions are very valuable, particularly analyzing anecdotes and actual situations.
- You’ve helped me with a lot of different situations.
facilitated by experienced professionals...
- The presenter really knew how to motivate the group.
- Presenter was very clear and informative.
- Overall the course and trainer were excellent.
- Instructor was very organized.
Good communication is a tool, a vehicle, and a necessary quality to having ZEST in your life. We all must become proficient in heart-to-heart communication in order to learn to love ourselves, others, and the world around us. Communication’s main components are listening, understanding, and responding. A great number of problems in relationships are caused by miscommunication and misunderstanding.
Relationships are greatly enhanced with effective communication. Effective communication focuses on creating understanding by listening effectively and using judicious questioning techniques. Knowing the impact of verbal communication and non-verbal communication ensures that you say what you mean and mean what you say.
Half day workshop. Minimum 6 participants, maximum 12 participants.
Personal Image and Appearance
Personal appearance is how you look. Image is how other people see you and it is how you see yourself. Make a positive impression on yourself first!
How you dress matters. How you dress should always make you feel good about yourself. When you catch a glimpse of yourself in a mirror or shop window, how do you feel about it? Does the voice in your head say, “You look fabulous,” or does the image make you rush past?
Maximize your personal and professional image by developing a sense of style, impact, and identity with this half day workshop.
Competing priorities, competing interests and outside demands can control our time and agendas. More than ever it is necessary to have the skills, tools and techniques to effectively manage work loads with minimum effort and maximum efficiency.
Half day workshop, on-site follow up available. Maximum 15 participants
Values and Integrity
Where and when do values start? Even before kindergarten, you learned some values from your image makers. Your values give direction and purpose to the way you spend each day. When you feel out of balance, often it’s because you are not behaving in a manner that is aligned with your values.
Values must be aligned with every decision you make or you won’t be living your authentic life. You know that you are not aligned with your values when you are trying to make a decision and you keep changing your mind from day to day and even moment to moment. You may have a physical reaction, an uncomfortable feeling, or a headache. Trust your values.
Choosing to live the life you want, aligned with your values, becomes the legacy you leave.
Half day workshop. Maximum 15 participants